In addition to our ongoing groups and studies, we offer a guided Bible study series taught by one of our pastors several times a year.
During the first part of the study there is a large group teaching time that works through the passage of Scripture being studied, helping us to understand what is written. During the second part of the study, the large group breaks up into smaller groups to discuss the passage and how what it teaches intersects with our lives and calls us to respond to God. The groups are facilitated by trained leaders and remain together through the duration of the study, but anyone is welcome to join at any time throughout the study.
Our Guided Bible Study meets in the Spring and Fall on Tuesday evenings for men's, women's and mixed discussion groups, and on Wednesday mornings for women.
If you are looking for resources from our previous Guided Bible Studies, please click here to visit our Studies Library.
Winter 2020/Spring 2021
- Dates: November 10/11, 2020-May 5/6, 2020
- Tuesdays: 7:00-8:30 PM (men and women)
- Wednesdays: 9:30-11:00 (women only)
- Participants will access video teaching prior to the group discussion.
- Group discussion will be based on study questions provided by Pastor John.
- Access the study materials at our Online Studies Library.
Click below to access resources from our previous Guided Bible Studies