JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!
Our Riverstone Kids Facebook Page keeps you informed of the latest happenings of Riverstone Kids Ministries.
LIFEWAY KIDS APP:
We highly recommend the Lifeway Kids App to our families. Within the app, you can purchase content for The Gospel Project for Kids Spring 2020 (it's $2.99 for the Spring quarter). This will give you access to weekly video Bible lessons (pre-school and kids), activities, music and more. We find this a great value for what it offers and a way for kids to keep up with our lesson series. In this case, technology is our friend!
- Understanding Youth Culture: Center for Youth & Understanding Parent Newsletters: JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH
- How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus - from TheGospelCoalition.org
- Family Worship Guide from McLeanBible.org
- The Big Picture Story Bible by David Helm and Gail Schoonmaker and The Big Picture Bible Crafts Book (free download) by Gail Schoonmaker
- I’m Not a Scaredy Cat: A Prayer for When You Wish You Were Brave by Max Lucado
- It Will be Okay: Trusting God through Fear and Change by Lysa TerKeurst
- What Happens When I Talk to God?: The Power of Prayer for Boys and Girls by Stormie Omartian
- Quinn's Promise Rock by Christie Thomas
- Little Pilgrim’s Progress by Helen Taylor (great read-aloud)
- How Great is Our God: 100 Indescribable Devotions About God and Science by Louie Giglio
- The Very Best, Kinda Dangerous, Family Devotions: 52 Activities your Kids will Never Forget by Tim Shoemaker
Issues in Parenting
- Why Am I Feeling Like This? A Teen's Guide to Freedom from Anixety and Depression by David Murray
- Why Is My Teenager Feeling Like This? A Guide for Helping Teens Through Anxiety and Depression by David Murray
VIDEOS & MUSIC: