Here you can find resources for family, kids, and youth:
- Virtual Gospel Training (for students in 6th-12th grade) on Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 1:00pm. Please register by March 31 so we can have enough time to mail you training materials by April 11.
- Center for Youth & Understanding – Understanding Youth Culture
- How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus - From TheGospelCoalition.org
- Family Worship Guide from McLeanBible.org
- FREE parenting conference from Paul Tripp (only available through the end of March)
- I’m Not a Scaredy Cat: A Prayer for When You Wish You Were Brave by Max Lucado
- It Will be Okay: Trusting God through Fear and Change by Lysa TerKeurst
- What Happens When I Talk to God?: The Power of Prayer for Boys and Girls by Stormie Omartian
- Quinn's Promise Rock by Christie Thomas
- Little Pilgrim’s Progress by Helen Taylor (great read-aloud)
Videos & music
Lifeway Kids App
We highly recommend the Lifeway Kids App to our families. Within the app, you can purchase content for The Gospel Project for Kids Spring 2020 (it's $2.99 for the Spring quarter). This will give you access to weekly video Bible lessons (pre-school and kids), activities, music and more. We find this a great value for what it offers and a way for kids to keep up with our lesson series. In this case, technology is our friend!
Share God's Love with ManorCare Residents
Are you at home and looking for a way to give back to the community? ManorCare at Oxford Valley has reached out to Riverstone Church to let us know that residents would love to receive pictures, letters, postcards, or drawings from you and your family. Help lift their residents’ spirits by sharing God's love and keep them feeling connected while they stay out of harm’s way during this time that they can not receive visitors!
Mail them to:
Attn: Joyce Sarkodie
ManorCare Health Services - Oxford Valley
1480 Oxford Valley Rd.
Yardley, PA 19067
Note: To ensure the safety of our residents all mail received will sit for a minimum of 3 days before we distribute it.