Any and all staff and volunteers must be KidsSafe certified before working with children or youth. Generally, our volunteers have been regularly attending Riverstone for six months before volunteering to serve in Children’s Ministry.
- Complete the KidsSafe Volunteer Application.
- Read the KidsSafe Handbook and bring it with you when you attend a KidsSafe training session.
- Return the applications to Mindy Mason or Janet Miller in the church office.
- If you have any questions or concerns about KidsSafe, please contact .
The following links are for those in the process of getting KidsSafe. Please be sure to follow directions carefully. Contact if you have any questions.
- Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) Criminal History Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance from the Department of Human Services
- FBI Clearance - The link below will give you instructions and locations for fingerprinting.
https://www.identogo.com/services/live-scan-fingerprinting. Volunteers use code 1KG6ZJ. Childcare workers being paid use code 1KG738. Employees of Riverstone Church use code 1KG756.
When you receive reports and/or certificates back from any of the above, it is suggested that you make a copy for yourself.
If you are a volunteer and have been a resident of PA for over 10 consecutive years, you may sign the statement below in place of the FBI fingerprint clearance.