These small groups are places where we share life together, encouraging each other toward spiritual growth through mutually encouraging relationships and the study of God’s Word. Our small groups are open to men of all ages. We offer a variety of studies held at different times and locations to meet the scheduling needs of the participants. While the content for each Bible study varies, all of our studies provide safe, confidential, and nonthreatening environments where men can bring their questions and learn together what it means to be followers of Jesus Christ.
MEN'S RETREAT October 4–6, 2019
- Speaker: Rob Harrell, President of Austin Global Ambassadors
- Check-in at Tuscarora Inn: Friday evening, October 4 at 3:00 pm
- Check-out: Sunday, October 6 by 1:00 pm
- Location: Tuscarora Inn and Conference Center http://www.tuscarora.org
- Pre-retreat golf outing on Friday – additional fees apply
- Final payments are due online by September 20.
A dinner buffet will be provided on Friday evening. Includes 3 meals on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Rates are per person and based on double occupancy.
We offer year-round recreational sports teams: basketball, softball, flag football, and volleyball. Watch our Sunday newsletter for information about sign ups.