June 2, 2021 Update
Because of the recent changes made to CDC guidelines, and after discussion with the Board of Elders, the following changes to Riverstone’s COVID policy have been made:
- All social distancing requirements are lifted and auditorium seating will be increased to 300, and will be expanded as necessary. The Woodside Room will remain open for livestream family viewing for both services.
- Registration is no longer required for Sunday morning worship services.
- Registration will still be required for Sunday morning Kids Ministry, and capacity for Kids Ministry will still be limited. (Please note that this limitation is not a COVID restriction, but is based upon the capacity we can support with our current number of volunteers. We are prepared to expand Kids Ministry capacity when we have the necessary volunteers to do so).
In addition, you may have also heard that it has been announced that Pennsylvania will be lifting the mask order by June 28. As a result, the following adjustments to our COVID guidelines are planned to take effect at that time:
- After June 28, masks will be optional for all church activities, for both children and adults. This includes Sunday morning Kids Ministry.
- Vacation Bible School (July 12–16) and Adventure Soccer Camp (August 2–6) will likewise be mask optional for children and adults.
Thank you for your prayers and support as we continue to move forward in this challenging season. We look forward to seeing you as we gather for worship!