Riverstone Church is currently offering two indoor services on Sunday mornings at 9:00 and 11:00 am. Kids classes are available at the 9:00 am service only for kids grades Preschool–5th grade.
As you make decisions about whether coming to church inside is a good decision for you, here are some things to know:
About our indoor space:
- Seating is limited to allow for 6’ of social distancing between your household and others.
- Air quality measures have been put in place in the worship center by installing UV lights to help clean the air going through the system.
- Our Woodside Room is available for families with young children for large-screen viewing of our livestream service.
- Hand sanitizer is available, and use is encouraged.
About the worship service:
- The order has been adapted to last about one hour.
- Worship will be touchless, with song lyrics on the screens, and online giving or a drop-box for offering.
- Participants are expected to wear a mask (more below).
If you decide to come to Riverstone for in-person church, we ask that you:
- Register. Registration is available each week beginning on Monday for services. Please note that Kids classes are a separate registration. Please cancel your registration if you decide not to attend in order to make space for someone who may be on the waiting list.
- Come only if you are healthy. If you have a fever or are coughing or have any of the other symptoms associated with COVID-19, please stay home for you and your neighbor. Find a complete list of symptoms at the Center for Disease Control’s website.
- Come with a commitment to physical distancing, maintaining the recommended 6 foot distance from anyone who is not in your family group.
- Come with your mask. Inside, our expectation is that masks are worn, with the exception of children under age 3. Disposable masks are available.
- Come with your own coffee, water, snacks, and activity bag. For now, we will be refraining from shared items, including food and beverage.
We value hearing God’s Word together through preaching, worship, and prayer and this happens both in person and online. Join us by whatever method works best for you at this time. If you have any questions about our plans for indoor services, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.