Activities within Women's Ministry are designed for women of all ages to promote spiritual growth and friendships in a climate of acceptance and encouragement and to empower women for ministry to others.
Women's Studies: We believe one of the best places to grow spiritually and to develop meaningful relationships with other women is in a women’s study group. We offer a number of Bible studies for women, varying in length, covering a wide array of topics that meet mornings or evenings throughout the year.
Prayer Groups: Women’s prayer groups meet at various times throughout the week, each with a different focus.
- Moms in Prayer groups gather to pray for our children and their schools. We have groups for mothers of children in the womb all the way up to adult children. Experience the joy of replacing anxiety with peace and hope when you pray with other moms.
- Our Thursday morning prayer group meets weekly from 9:30 am – 11:30 am to pray for one another, our church, our communities, our nation, and our world. Come join us for a time of fellowship, worship, and conversational prayer.
- Support Groups: These groups provide encouragement for women with common concerns such as chronic pain, eating disorders, and parenting children with special needs.
On several Saturday mornings throughout the year, we host Women's Breakfasts. Come connect with your friends and meet new ones in the comfort of a warm atmosphere that is designed to help you get to know the women around you, make room for you to be known, and encourage you in your faith. Invite someone to come with you!
- October 14 "Speed Chatting" Breakfast Register Now!
- Join us for Speed Chatting -- our version of Speed Dating! No worries if you don't have the gift of gab. We'll provide the questions, so you can simply enjoy connecting face to face with 5 other women in a warm, stress-free environment.
- December 2 Christmas Breakfast
Each year we host a women’s retreat, alternating between gathering at an offsite destination and on our Riverstone Church campus. Our retreats provide opportunities for you to detach from the distractions of daily life and to immerse yourself in the warmth of community with Christian women as you reflect on God’s Word, worship, and grow friendships together. The 2018 retreat will be held on Saturday, March 17 at Riverstone Church. Save the date! More details to follow!
RIVERSTONE preschool MOMS
Riverstone Preschool Moms is dedicated to nurturing mothers while they are in the early years of raising their children. Visit our web page for more information.
Our mentoring ministry develops and supports relationships between women to provide encouragement in living out the gospel.
If you'd like to become part of a mentoring relationship, just email us or call the church office at 215-321-3326 and we'll get you connected.
A place where women can work on any craft they'd like (sewing, scrapbooking, card making, etc.) or start a new project, eat a good lunch, and fellowship with other women. Register for the next gathering.