In 2 Timothy, the apostle Paul instructed his young protégé to “hold fast” to the gospel that he had preached and to “entrust” it to people who would be faithful to do the same. Paul’s vision for the advancement of the gospel had at its core the equipping and unleashing of men and women who had been faithfully entrusted with the gospel and trained to faithfully preach, teach, and minister it to others.
THE RIVERSTONE INSTITUTE is a theological education ministry of Riverstone Church that seeks to fulfill this goal. Through intensive studies on a variety of biblical, theological, and practical topics, the Institute aims to develop and deploy men and women to be gospel-centered, biblically-literate, theologically-astute, and mission-minded ministry leaders in the church and in the world.
C U R R E N T C O U R S E :
MINING GOD'S WORD: HOW TO STUDY THE BIBLE (SPRING 2018)
- 11 sessions (every other week)
- Tuesday nights, 7:00-9:00 PM
- February 6--June 26, 2018
- Click here for more information or to register for the course.
- Click here to download the course syllabus and schedule.
In this course we will be using Philippians a lot. Click below to download a Word document of the book of Philippians in either the New American Standard Bible (NASB), English Standard Version (ESV), or Christian Standard Bible (CSB).
- Philippians With Verse Numbers: NASB | ESV | CSB
- Philippians Without Verse Numbers: NASB | ESV | CSB
F U T U R E C O U R S E S :