Director of Operations
Riverstone Church is seeking a full-time Director of Operations with a personal passion for Christ and a commitment to ensuring the financial and operational areas of the church efficiently support our mission. The Director of Operations will have primary oversight of finances, ministry support and facilities. We are looking for the right person to join our team as we reach into our community, the Philadelphia region and other parts of the world with the gospel. Some qualifications are:
- Has a committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior.
- Is in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Riverstone Church.
- Has significant experience managing complex and changing organizational situations.
- Has demonstrated a commitment to teamwork with a strong relationship-building mindset.
- Has 5+ years of experience in a professional management/supervisory role.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of church financial accounting procedures and fund accounting.
- Has demonstrated skills in planning, managing, delegating and decision making.
- Possesses highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has a track record of successfully leading and supervising others.
- Possesses high integrity and can handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing project deadlines.
- Must be familiar with business and financial computer systems, i.e., database, spread sheet, word processing and e-mail programs.
Resumes can be sent to .